Carbonara, an Italian classic with the coziness of creaminess and comfort. We believe the true essence of carbonara lies in two words: freshness and simplicity. Fresh eggs and a simple execution can give any home cook the confidence and finesse to own their kitchen like a chef, keeping in mind that less is always more.
Bon appetit xo
Chef | Sous Chef
10 Minute Zucchini Carbonara
- 2 medium zucchinis substitute for spaghetti noodles
- 1 teaspoon olive oil or butter
- 100 g pancetta cubed
- 1 clove of garlic crushed
- 3 egg yolks beaten
- No. 1 | Spiralize zucchinis and set aside
- No.2 | Preheat skillet on med-high heat, add crushed garlic clove and cubed pancetta. Cook until pancetta is crisp on all sides, then remove garlic clove.
- No. 3 | Add zucchini to pan with pancetta and toss for one minute
- No. 4 | Add beaten egg yolks and immediately stir until zucchini is coated.
- No. 5 | Remove from heat, season with salt, pepper and chill flakes if desired