Food | noun | fo͞od | any nutritious substance that people or animals eat or drink, or that plants absorb, in order to maintain life and growth.
Real Food Defined
1. Real Food is simple and prepared with thoughtful, nourishing and whole ingredients.
2. Real Food is fun and creative. It's bright and colourful, ignites your senses and stimulates your mind.
3. Real Food honours nature and encourages community through local and sustainable connections.
4. Real Food is light and powerful. It doesn't weigh you down with empty calories but promotes health through longevity and vitality.
5. Real Food means eating anything you want to eat in moderation, as long as you make it yourself using the guidelines above.
Our Real Food Promise
We promise to eat real food, to make thoughtful choices and cultivate mindfulness in the kitchen. We promise to use food as medicine, to connect with nature and heal ourselves with kitchen essentials always in our pantry. We promise to appreciate every bite, to savour our food and relish in the experience of eating. We promise to read labels and to nourish our bodies with unprocessed, pronounceable, good for you kind of food. We promise to put our health first and create simple food that is just as visually beautiful as it is delicious.